Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Card Concept #79 {Rustic Neutrals}

Welcome to The Card Concept!  Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and we hope you will join in with us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  

Feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!


Our design team members will also be selecting a style and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration: 



Ruth is taking a break for this challenge- 
please drop by her blog and say "hi" :-) 


Becca Cruger
Becca's Inspiration: I loved that metallic sunburst 
in the background, and of course the white 
pumpkins totally inspired my Mixed Media design.


Vicki Finger
Vicki's Inspiration: I love the objects that could be 
easily found in fall, so I created a Clean and Layered 
card with a fall theme.

Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration- I was inspired by the gorgeous 
neutrals and metallics (with the pop of sage green) 
as well as all of the texture for my 
Mixed Media/Shabby Chic/Elegant card.

Kim Heggins
Kim's Inspiration:I fell in love with the beautiful 
white pumpkins and created a background to
show them off in my Clean & Layered card.

Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration: I love the pretty white pumpkins 
and used them as my inspiration for a super 
Clean and Simple pumpkin card!

Nancy Penir
Nancy's Inspiration: The White Pumpkin! Loved the 
subtle addition of teal too for my 
Clean and Layered card!

Maureen Plut
Maureen's Inspiration: My Shabby Chic card was inspired 
by the neutral palette and pumpkins!

Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration: I was inspired by the pumpkins 
and colors to make my Clean and Layered card.

Angel Rivera


Angel's Inspiration: I loved the vintage feel of the 
picture and the little pop of color for my 
Clean and Layered card.

Mackie Robertson

Mackie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the cream 
and silver colors to make my Classy & Elegant style card!

Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.  
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will close on Monday, October 16th 
at 12:00 pm EDT.


2 comments:

  1. thank you for all the fab inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete